· A comprehensive caregiving needs assessment
· Care services and how to access
· Driver Assessment Checklist
· Getting Organized: Creating Command Central
· Where Will Care Take Place
· Home Safety Checklist
· Caregiving in the Home Environment
· Choosing a Care Facility: Questions to Ask
· Nursing Home Checklist
· Financial Caregiving
· Alternative Ways of Financing Care
· Legal Aspects of Caregiving
· Long-Distance Caregiving
· Documents Organizer Checklist
· End-of-Life Planning
· And many other essential topics
The Handbook provides insights into key issues, checklists for through difficult or unfamiliar tasks and helps get affairs in order (yours and your loved one's). It also includes forms for tracking important information like medications, food intake, behavior, etc.
Individuals or organizations may purchase one or more Handbooks. Significant discounts are available for large quantities.
Employers, faith organizations, service providers and other organizations often want customized/branded versions to give to constituents facing eldercare issues.
Customized Handbooks typically include your logo on the cover, a page about your services and credit on every page for providing this helpful resource. Contact our office for details and bulk pricing.
TO ORDER OR GET INFORMATION AND SAMPLES
Call (804) 327-1113
The following chart is for PRINTED versions, bound in a handy 3-ring binder.
Electronic versions are available for lower costs.
50 or more
Call for information
This 80+ page guide provides resources, checklists and worksheets - all in one place.
© Copyright 1999 - 2013 by FamilyCare America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.