· A comprehensive Caregiving Needs Assessment
· Care services and how to access
· Driver Assessment Checklist
· Getting Organized: Creating Command Central
· Where Will Care Take Place
· Home Safety Checklist
· Caregiving in the Home Environment
· Choosing a Care Facility: Questions to Ask
· Nursing Home Checklist
· Financial Caregiving
· Alternative Ways of Financing Care
· Legal Aspects of Caregiving
· Long-Distance Caregiving
· Documents Organizer Checklist
· End-of-Life Planning
· And many other essential topics
The Caregivers Handbook provides insights into key issues, checklists for getting through difficult or unfamiliar tasks and helps get affairs in order (yours and your loved one's). It also includes forms for tracking important information like medications, food intake, behavior, etc.
Individuals or organizations may purchase Handbooks. Significant discounts are available for bulk orders.
Employers, faith organizations, service providers and other organizations often want customized/branded versions to give to constituents facing eldercare issues.
Customized Caregivers Handbooks include your logo on the cover, a page about your services and credit on every page for providing this helpful resource. Contact our office for details and bulk pricing.
TO ORDER OR GET DETAILED INFORMATION
Call (804) 327-1113
The following chart is for handbooks,
bound in a handy 3-ring binder.
No set-up fees.
Download bulk prices on the right.
This 80+ page guide provides resources, checklists and worksheets - all in one place.
Significant discounts are available for bulk purchases of the Caregivers Handbook.
Includes free branding with your logo for 35 or more Handbooks:
Get help with complicated issues related to downsizing.
Download FREE eBook
© Copyright 2016 by MetaMD, LLC All Rights Reserved.