This is what our speakers do.
Our speakers are knowledgeable, fun, professional and experts in their fields. They include senior executives and professionals from the private sector, not-for-profit organizations, human and social services, and academia.
In addition to public speaking, members of our Speakers Bureau are excellent resources for journalists, broadcasters, bloggers and other writers. We welcome inquiries from the media.
Where We Typically Speak:
- Association Events
- Businesses and Business Groups
- Churches and other Faith Organizations
- Civic Organizations
- Conferences and Seminars
- Government Agencies
- Professional Organizations
Typical Speaking Situations:
- Keynote Speeches for conferences, major events, dinners, etc.
- Breakout Sessions at conferences
- Executive Briefings for organization leaders / executive staff for organization leaders / executive staff
- Sales and Marketing: Training and Conferences
- Customized Seminars (2 hours to all day)
Areas of Expertise: (partial list)
- Aging In America and the Caregiving Phenomenon (a big picture perspective)
- Opportunity Identification in an aging society (can be tailored for businesses, professionals and faith organizations)
- Caregiving and the "Church"
- Caregiving in the Workplace
- The “business case” for employer involvement in eldercare
- Caregiving support and training (a variety of specialized topics)
- Career opportunities in an aging society
- End-of-Life and Bereavement
- Gerontology - what is it and why is it important?
- Financial Planning and Money Managment in an aging society
- Marketing to Boomers and Caregivers
Several of our speakers will speak locally (to them) for free. For major events, or if travel is required, there may be a fee or an honorarium, which is agreed upon in advance, plus expenses.
Speaking fees vary depending on size and scope of event, number and nature of attendees, location and venue, nature of the host organization and purpose of the event.
Call 804-327-1111 to discuss your needs and who in our Speakers Bureau would be the best fit.